Most Mortgage and Real Estate professionals know that having videos is a key way to market their business. YouTube and Facebook Live are great ways to generate leads. Having fun videos that show your personality is a sure way to attract more buyers and sellers. One of the hot topics is Facebook Live. If you follow any of the established mortgage and real estate pages, you have probably heard them raving about Facebook Live. Facebook is a powerful channel for lead generation since they have many homeowners, buyers, and renters on Facebook. The best way to market any business is to go where the prospects are to let them know what you’re offering, and in today’s world, most everyone is using video to introduce their business and they are doing that on Facebook. Facebook gives businesses of any size a unique opportunity to speak to potential customers directly and allows you to follow up with prospects who are actively interested in your mortgage or real estate services.
So, you may be asking yourself, “What should I talk about?”
Whether you are in mortgage or a buyers/listing agent, the video ideas are endless! We have compiled a list of ideas to help you get started:
1. What does “house poor” mean?
2. What to look for when buying a new home
3. Handling home inspection issues
4. How to sell in a sellers’ market
5. Staying realistic about what you can get with the money you have
6. Affordable housing options
7. How to declutter your home
8. Curb appeal and first impressions
9. How to price your home to sell
10. Tour of home and facts (date built, beds, baths, features)
11. The process for making an offer.
12. Creating a perfect “wish list”.
13. Expensive homes in your area
14. What luxury buyers are looking for in homes.
15. Drone footage of properties.
16. Who pays closing costs?
17. Signing contract documents
18. When is the best time to buy/sell a home?
19. What is an escrow account?
20. When to downsize your home