Trust is more important now than ever before in the buying process and consumer behavior. But the way that people make decisions about who or what they trust has totally changed.
We’ve got to use specific tools and strategies to reach people in a different way to generate trust.
Triune Brain Theory – Developed by Dr. Paul McClain
There are three major brain systems in the human brain. The first part that we experience things through is the Reptilian Brain. This leads to a simple accept / reject response.
Reptilian brain is responsible for all of our autonomic functions; heart beating, breathing, digestion, etc. It’s also given the responsibility for fight or flight response in order to protect us.
This is the part of the brain that asks, “Can I trust you?”. If the answer is no, the conversation is over. So getting past the reptilian brain is extremely important to start building trust.
8 Powerful Statistics About Building Trust Online For Loan Officers
1. 97% of people who made a purchase based on an online review found the review to be accurate
2. 92% have more confidence in info they find online than they do from a sales clerk or other source
- 70% trust reviews by unknown users
- 27% trust experts
- 14% trust advertising
- 8% trust celebrities
3. 75% of people don’t believe that companies tell the truth in ads
4. 85% consult reviews or ratings before purchasing
5. 7 of 10 people who read reviews share them with family, friends, etc.
6. Reviews on a site can boost conversions by 20%
7. 79% of people trust an online review just as much as a personal referral
8. 85% of consumers check online reviews to determine which business to use
Realtor Magazine: Top 5 Ways To Build Trust In The Digital Age
92% Recommendations from people I know
70% Consumer opinions posted online (Testimonials)
58% Editorial content such as newspaper articles
Special thanks to Rene Rodriguez with BetterLoanOfficers.com for his great presentation!
Loan officers grab your free BetterLoanOfficers.com profile to maximize your online credibility for FREE! Click Here!